- Students and teachers’ mobility;
- Didactic activities about the common topics and outputs realized from each country;
- To meet classmates from other countries and to develop communicative and linguistic skills.
Dates, places and activities:
- April, 4th-8th, 2016, Spain:
medial laboratory, participation in reading competitions.
- October, 24th – 28th, 2016, Italy:
flipped classroom and workshop on language skills.
- April 2017, Croatia:
digital storytelling, creative re-elaboration of texts and stories through the use of tablet and development of the English language
CRITERIA TO CHOOSE PUPILS FOR THE MOBILITIES
- AGE: about 12 YEARS OLD
- BEHAVIOUR: WELL-EDUCATED
- EXCELLENT COMPETENCES
- REGULAR FREQUENCY at school
THEY WILL BE HOUSED IN THE HOTEL